You might be travelling with some friends to a wedding, or to take part in Activities or Sports abroad with your Club, purchasing a Group policy might save you money and is easier that individual policies.
We offer a 10% discount for most policies, as long as there are over 20 individuals in the Group. We can cover online up to 100 people on a single policy.
To get a quote by telephone or email, contact us on 0800 047 5065 (FREEPHONE) or 01273 773 017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summary of Cover (Per Person)
- Popular Sports and Activities
- Prepare Before You Go
- Ask the Group
- Cover Details
- The European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- Travel Advice
- Pre Existing Medical Conditions
Summary of Cover (Per Person)
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||£1,000||£3,000||£7,500|
|Medical and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Scheduled Airline Failure||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
*The excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions of this policy offered by JS Travel Insurance.
This Group policy is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities and Insured by Union Reiseversicherung AG, UK. Travel Insurance Facilities are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Union Reiseversicherung AG are authorised by BaFin and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority..
Popular Sports and Activities
- Amateur Football Tournaments
- Amateur Rugby Tournaments
- Gymnastics Competition
- Dance Competition
- Ski Trips
Prepare Before You Go
Organising a Group trip or holiday can be stressful so make sure you have adequate Travel Insurance in good time before you go.
Taking the policy is straightforward though and we are here to ensure you get the best policy to cover your Group at the best price.
One benefit here is that each person doesn't have to arrange their own cover: the Organiser can sort the policy for everyone in one go.
Ask the Group
The organiser should go out to everyone in the Group before he looks for quotes and ask the following questions :
- Do you or any of your family already have Annual Travel Insurance, with their bank or with their credit cards? If so then does it cover the duration of this trip and any of the activities the Group will be participating on the trip ?
- Once you have found a Policy for the Group go out to them and send them a Policy Wording and / or a list of Benefits to make sure they are fully informed of the content of the policy and they are all happy with it.
The Travel insurance policy will be the same as it would be if it was an Individual purchasing a Policy.
Some Benefits of the Group Insurance Policy are likely to affect individuals within the Group like Medical Expenses, Cancellation or Loss of Baggage and Personal Effects.
While the whole Group may be effected by Travel Delay, Natural Catastrophe or Scheduled Airline Failure.
The European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
If your Group is going to an European country, then its advisable that each person in the Group has one of these Cards which will enable you to get free or reduced cost Medical Care.
Note that these expire every 5 years so ensure that your card is up to date.
- Make sure there is a Leader(s) and everyone knows who that is.
- Book flights and accommodation ahead of time as much as possible as this will be cheaper.
- Stick together, that way you are less likely to be a victim of crime and no one is left alone not knowing the local language.
- Plan ahead for where you are going to be. Ask at the hotel the areas not to go to in the city that you are going to be in.
- Get the Medical Emergency Number for where you are travelling to so that you can call them if necessary.
Pre Existing Medical Conditions
If anyone in the Group has a pre existing medical condition, we are able to provide cover for them.
Please Note: There is a limit on a Group on this policy to 10 people per policy.
Please check the Terms and Conditions for any Restrictions or Exclusions.