Group Travel Insurance
We can cover most Groups of individuals who will be travelling in the UK, Europe and Worldwide. We can cover children as well as adults and everyone can be listed on one policy (up to 100 people) rather than individual policies. You might be travelling with some friends to a wedding, or to take part in
We can cover most Groups of individuals who will be travelling in the UK, Europe and Worldwide. We can cover children as well as adults and everyone can be listed on one policy (up to 100 people) rather than individual policies.
You might be travelling with some friends to a wedding, or to take part in Activities or Sports abroad with your Club. Purchasing a Group Travel Insurance policy might save you money and is easier than individual policies.
To get a quote by telephone or email, contact us on 0800 043 0020 / 01273 092 757 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summary of Cover
- Popular Sports and Activities
- Prepare Before You Go
- Ask the Group
- Cover Details
- Global Health Insurance Card
- Travel Advice
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- Covid-19 / Coronavirus Cover
- Useful Websites
Summary of Cover (per person)
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||£1,000||£3,000||£7,500|
|Medical Expenses and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Schedule Airline Failure||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
|End Supplier Failure||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
|Overseas Return Quarantine||Included||Included||Included|
*Activity Equipment is covered whilst in transit and storage only.
**Gadget Cover can be added to the quote page at an additional premium.
**Excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
Please read the Policy Wording of this policy provided by JS Travel Insurance.
This Group Travel Insurance policy for is underwritten by Red Sands Insurance Company (Europe) Limited, registered in Gibraltar under number 87598, registered office at Level 3, Ocean Village Business Centre, 23 Ocean Village Promenade, Gibraltar. The Gibraltar Financial Services Commission is licensed and regulated by the Financial Services Act 2019 of Gibraltar.
Popular Sports and Activities
- Amateur Football Tournaments
- Amateur Rugby Tournaments
- Gymnastics Competition
- Dance Competition
- Ski Trips
Prepare Before You Go
Organising a Group trip or holiday can be stressful so make sure you have adequate Travel Insurance in good time before you go.
Taking the policy is straightforward though and we are here to ensure you get the best policy to cover your Group at the best price.
One benefit here is that each person doesn't have to arrange their cover: the Organiser can sort the policy for everyone in one go.
Ask the Group
The organiser should go out to everyone in the Group before he looks for quotes and ask the following questions:
- Do you or any of your family already have Annual Travel Insurance, with their bank or with their credit cards? If so then does it cover the duration of this trip and any of the sports or activities the Group will be participating in on the trip?
- Once you have found a policy for the Group go out to them and send them a Policy Wording and/or a list of Benefits to make sure they are fully informed of the content of the policy and they are all happy with it.
The Travel insurance policy will be the same as it would be if it was an Individual purchasing a policy.
Some Benefits of the Group Travel Insurance policy are likely to affect individuals within the Group like Medical Expenses, Cancellation or Loss of Personal Property.
While the whole Group may be affected by Travel Delay, Natural Catastrophe or Scheduled Airline Failure.
Global Health Insurance Card
The GHIC (Global Health Insurance Card) replaced the EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) on the 1st of January 2021.
You can use this card to access medical healthcare abroad. This includes state healthcare including emergency treatment, treatment for existing medical conditions, routine maternity care, oxygen therapy, kidney treatment and many more healthcare requirements.
Please Note This is not a substitute for Travel Insurance, as there are restrictions on the cover and you might have to pay some costs. It is important to note that this card will not cover Repatriation.
- Make sure there is a Leader(s) and everyone knows who that is.
- Book flights and accommodation ahead of time as much as possible as this will be cheaper.
- Stick together, that way you are less likely to be a victim of crime and no one is left alone not knowing the local language.
- Plan for where you are going to be. Ask at the hotel the areas not to go to in the city that you are going to be in.
- Get the Medical Emergency Number for where you are travelling so that you can call them if necessary.
Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
If anyone in the Group has a pre-existing medical condition, we can provide cover for them.
Please Note: There is a limit on a Group on this policy to 10 people per policy. You can have more than one policy for your Group.
Please check the Policy Wording for any Restrictions or Exclusions.
Covid-19 / Coronavirus Cover
Our JS Travel Insurance policy for a Group can cover you provided the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) is not advising against all but essential travel to your destination.
All customers must follow the advice of the FCDO at the time of travel and for the duration of their trip. This includes returning to the UK if the FCDO changes their travel advice based on the risks presented at the time. www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- Medical Expenses and Repatriation - when medically necessary, if you or anyone on this policy contracts COVID-19 whilst abroad.
- Cancellation Cover - if you or anyone on this policy are unable to travel because you have contracted COVID-19 within 14 days of your departure date. This includes a positive pre-travel test.
- Curtailment Cover - if your trip is cut short if you or anyone on this policy becomes ill with Covid-19.
- Overseas Return Quarantine - additional accommodation & transport costs (limits apply) if you or anyone on this policy are unable to return home due to contracting Covid-19 and being told to self-isolate abroad.