Group Travel Insurance
We can cover most Groups of individuals who will be travelling in the UK, Europe and Worldwide. We can protect children and adults; everyone can be listed on one policy (up to 100 people) rather than individual policies. You might be travelling with some friends to a wedding or participating in
We can cover most Groups of individuals who will be travelling in the UK, Europe and Worldwide. We can protect children and adults; everyone can be listed on one policy (up to 100 people) rather than individual policies.
You might be travelling with some friends to a wedding or participating in Activities / Sports abroad with your Club. Purchasing a Group Travel Insurance policy might save money and is more accessible than individual policies.
To get a quote by telephone or email, contact us at 0800 043 0020 / 01273 092 757 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summary of Cover
- Popular Sports and Activities
- Prepare Before You Go
- Ask the Group
- Cover Details
- Travel Advice
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- Useful Websites
Summary of Cover (per person)
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Emergency Medical and Repatriation*||£5,000,000||£5,000,000||£5,000,000|
|Cancellation or Curtailment*||-||£3,000||£7,500|
|Loss of Passport*||-||£300||£500|
|Missed Departure / Connection||-||£500||£500|
*Excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
Please read the Policy Wording for the complete list of Benefits.
Healix Insurance Services Ltd, on behalf of Hamilton Insurance DAC, arranges this Travel Insurance policy for Jade Stanley Ltd. Healix Insurance Ltd is registered in England and Wales under No. 5484190 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under No. 437248. Hamilton Insurance DAC is registered in Ireland No. 484148, authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland, and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in connection with their UK branch. Jade Stanley Ltd is registered in England and Wales under No. 03570857 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under No. 306205.
Popular Sports and Activities
- Amateur Football Tournaments
- Amateur Rugby Tournaments
- Gymnastics Competition
- Dance Competition
- Ski Trips
Prepare Before You Go
Organising a Group trip or holiday can be stressful, so make sure you have adequate Travel Insurance in good time before you go.
Taking the policy is straightforward, though, and we are here to ensure you get the best approach to cover your Group at the best price.
One benefit is that everyone doesn't have to arrange their cover: the Organiser can sort the policy for everyone in one go.
Ask the Group
The Organiser should go out to everyone in the Group before he looks for quotes and ask the following questions:
- Do you or any of your family already have Annual Travel Insurance with their bank or credit cards? If so, does it cover the duration of this trip and any of the sports or activities the Group will participate in?
- Once you have found a policy for the Group, go out to them and send them a Policy Wording and a list of Benefits to make sure they are fully informed of the content of the policy and they are all happy with it.
The Travel insurance policy will be the same as it would be if it were an Individual purchasing a policy.
Some Benefits of the Group Travel Insurance policy will likely affect individuals within the Group's Medical Expenses, Cancellation or Loss of Personal Property.
The whole Group may be affected by Travel Delays, Natural Catastrophes or Scheduled Airline Failure.
- Ensure there is a Leader(s), and everyone knows who that is.
- Book flights and accommodation as soon as possible as this will be cheaper.
- Stick together; that way, you are less likely to be a victim of crime, and no one is left alone, not knowing the local language.
- Plan for where you are going to be. Ask the hotel about the areas not to go to in the city you will be in.
- Get the Medical Emergency Number for where you travel so you can call them if necessary.
Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
If anyone in the Group has a pre-existing medical condition, we can cover them.
Please Note: There is a limit on a Group this policy to 10 people per policy. You can have more than one policy for your Group.