Football (Amateur Tournament) Travel Insurance
Our Football Travel Insurance covers your travel to play in an Amateur Tournament abroad. JS Travel Insurance have covered many playing in Amateur Tournaments in Holland, France and other countries in Europe and Worldwide every year. We have insured many Schools and Sport Clubs in the United Kingdom. We can provide Personal Liability cover whilst taking part in a…
Our Football Travel Insurance covers your travel to play in an Amateur Tournament abroad.
- JS Travel Insurance have covered many playing in Amateur Tournaments in Holland, France and other countries in Europe and Worldwide every year.
- We have insured many Schools and Sport Clubs in the United Kingdom.
- We can provide Personal Liability cover whilst taking part in a Football Tournament. These policies are not available online and you will need to contact us for a quote.
JS Travel Insurance can now provide cover for your Gadgets, such as Mobile Phones, Tablets and Computer Game Consoles. You will be able to select this cover on the quote page of our website.
We provide cover for Residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and British Forces Posted Overseas.
To get a quote by telephone or email, contact us on 0800 047 5065 (FREEPHONE) or 01273 773 017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summary of Cover
- Popular European Football Tournaments
- Common Injuries and Prevention
- Football Equipment
- Useful Websites and Information
Summary of Cover
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||£1,000||£3,000||£7,500|
|Medical and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Scheduled Airline Failure||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
Popular European Football Tournaments
- Holland Easter Open - 20th April - 21st April 2019
- Holland Easter Cup - 20th April - 21st April 2019
- Den Bosch Cup - 31st May - 1st June 2019
- North Limburg Cup - 8th June - 9th June 2019
- Arnhem Bridge Cup - 8th June - 9th June 2019
- Amsterdam Cup - 25th May - 26th May 2019
- Appledorm Football Festival - 2nd May - 7th May 2019
- Trofeo Mediterraneo - 13th April - 18th April 2019
- Mundialito - 13th April - 21st April 2019
- Costa Daurada Cup - 18th April - 21st April 2019
- Copa Jordi- 18th April - 21st April 2019
- Valencia Cup - 18th April - 21st April 2019
- Barcelona Football Festival - 25th May - 26th May 2019
- Barcelona Girls Cup - 8th June - 9th June 2019
- Barcelona Summer Cup - 1st July - 5th July 2019
- The Donosti Cup - 7th July - 13th July 2019
- Football Cup Barcelona - 27th April - 28th April, 19th October - 20th October 26th October - 27th October, 2019
- Sirene Cup - 20th April - 21st April, 2019
- Hasselt Cup - 20th April - 21st April, 2019
- Bruges Cup - 20th April - 21st April, 2019
- Hageland Cup - 25th - 26th May, 2019
- Bayern Trophy - 20th April - 21st April, 2019
- CUP Denmark - 1st August - 4th August, 2019
- Gothia Cup - 14th July - 20th July, 2019
- Helsinki Cup - 8th July - 13th July, 2019
- Intersport Youth Football Festival - 4th July - 10th July, 2019
- Algarve Youth Cup - 14th April - 20th April, 2019
- Ibercup - 1st July - 6th July, 2019
- Pisa World Cup - 19th April - 22nd April, 2019
- San Marino Cup - 7th July - 12th July, 2019
Common Injuries & Prevention
- Muscle Contusions
- Joint Sprains
- Lower Leg injuries
- Maintain a good level of fitness
- Warm up and stretch
- Cool down and stretch
- Football Boots
- Shock Absorbent Shin Pads (shin guards)
- Full Football Kit (Shirt, Shorts, Socks)
- Goalkeepers (Padded Gloves - Padded Football Kit)
Useful Websites and Information
You must ensure that you do not participate in Football (Amateur Tournament) for more than 90 days in any one Period of Insurance.
This Sport does not provide Accidental Death & Disability Benefit or Personal Liability cover.
Please read the Policy Wording for full details.
This Travel Insurance is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities and Insured by Union Reiseversicherung AG, UK. Travel Insurance Facilities are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Union Reiseversicherung AG are authorised by BaFin and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority.