Gymnastics (Amateur Competition) Travel Insurance
Our Gymnastics policy covers you to take part in an Amateur Competition abroad. Cover starts from when you leave your home, whilst you are taking part and until you return to your home.
JS Travel Insurance can insure any Individual (s), Sports Clubs or Gymnastic Group taking part in an Amateur Competition in Holland, Belgium and other countries in Europe as well around the World.
To get a quote by telephone or email, contact us on 0800 047 5065 (FREEPHONE) or 01273 773 017 firstname.lastname@example.org
JS Travel Insurance can now provide cover for your Gadgets, such as Mobile Phones, Tablets and Computer Game Consoles. You will be able to select this cover on the quote page of our website.
We provide cover for Residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and British Forces Posted Overseas.
- Summary of Cover
- Pre Existing Medical Conditions
- Highlights of Cover
- Popular Gymnastics Competitions
- Common Injuries
- Gymnastics Equipment
- Clubs and Schools
- Useful Websites
- Important Information
Summary of Cover
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||£1,000||£3,000||£7,500|
|Medical and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Scheduled Airline Failure||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
Pre Existing Medical Conditions
If you have pre existing medical conditions and you plan to participate in Gymnastics (Amateur Competition) whilst travelling abroad, we are able to provide you with a policy. If you want to get a quote online, you can go to our dedicated webpage for pre existing medical conditions.
Please check the Terms and Conditions for any Restrictions or Exclusions.
Highlights of Cover
- If you are injured taking part in an Amateur Competition, we will cover the Medical Expenses.
- Repatriation back to your country of Residents if deemed medically necessary is covered.
- Cancellation or Curtailment of your trip due to your illness or of a close family member.
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance number available.
- Covered when Training and taking part in an Amateur Gymnastics Competition.
Popular Gymnastics Competitions
- European Youth Olympic Festival (EYOF) - Gyr (HUN) - Dates TBA, 2020
- Miss Valentine - Dates TBA, 2020
- FIG World Cup - 13th February - 16th February, 2020
- Maia Acro FIG world cup - 4th March - 8th March, 2020
- GCP Lisbon International Tournament - 12th March - 15th March, 2020
- Kalamatas Cup - Dates TBA, 2020
- Elegant Cup - Dates TBA, 2020
- Hlioupolis Cup - Dates TBA, 2020
- Baltic Flower - Dates TBA, 2020
- Flanders International Acro Cup - 10th April - 12th April, 2020
- IAG Sport Event - Inc. Acro Comp - Dates TBA, 2020
- Turin Acro Cup - Dates TBA, 2020
- Broken Bones
- Strained Muscles
- Padded Mats
Depending on your Agility
- Pommel Horses
- Tumbling Aids
- Padded Mats
- Work Stations
Clubs and Schools
- West Wales Gymnastics Academy
- Deeside Gymnastics
- The Gym Centre
- Leatherhead Gymnastics
You must ensure that you do not participate in a Gymnastics (Amateur Competition) for more than 90 days in any one Period of Insurance.
There is no Personal Liability cover with this policy, whilst taking part in this Sport.
Please read the Policy Wording for full details.
This Travel Insurance is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities and Insured by Union Reiseversicherung AG, UK. Travel Insurance Facilities are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Union Reiseversicherung AG are authorised by BaFin and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority.