Gymnastics (Amateur Competition) Travel Insurance
Our Gymnastics Travel Insurance covers you to take part in an Amateur Competition abroad. Cover starts from when you leave your country of Residents, whilst you are taking part and until you return to your country of Residents. JS Travel Insurance provides cover for Residents of the United Kingdom or the Channel Islands. JS Travel Insurance can insure any Club or Gymnastic Group taking part in an Amateur Competition in Holland, Belgium and other countries in Europe as well around the World.
To get a quote by telephone or email, contact us on 0800 047 5065 (FREEPHONE) or 01273 773 017 firstname.lastname@example.org
JS Travel Insurance can now provide cover for your Gadgets, such as Mobile Phones, Tablets and Computer Game Consoles. You will be able to select this cover on the quote page of our website.
- Summary of Cover
- Highlights of Cover
- Popular Gymnastics Competitions
- Common Injuries
- Gymnastics Equipment
- Clubs and Schools we have insured
- Useful Websites and Information
Summary of Cover
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||£1,000||£3,000||£7,500|
|Medical and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Scheduled Airline Failure||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
Highlights of Cover
- If you are injured taking part in a Competition, we will cover the Medical Expenses.
- Repatriation back to your country of Residents if deemed medically necessary is covered.
- Cancellation or Curtailment of your trip due to your illness or of a close family member.
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance number Available.
- Covered when Training and taking part in an Amateur Competition.
Popular Gymnastics Competitions
- European Youth Olympic Festival (EYOF) - Gyr (HUN) - July, 2019
- Miss Valentine - 28th February - 3rd March, 2019
- FIG World Cup - May, 2019
- Maia Acro FIG world cup - 6th March - 13th March, 2019
- GCP Lisbon International Tournament - 7th March - 10th March, 2019
- Kalamatas Cup - February, 2019
- Elegant Cup - February, 2019
- Hlioupolis Cup - March, 2019
- Baltic Flower - March, 2019
- Flanders International Acro Cup - 12th April - 14th April, 2019
- IAG Sport Event - Inc. Acro Comp - May, 2019
- The World Games - July, 2019
- Turin Acro Cup - July, 2019
- Broken Bones
- Strained Muscles
- Padded Mats
Depending on your Agility
- Pommel Horses
- Tumbling Aids
- Padded Mats
- Work Stations
Clubs and Schools we have insured
- West Wales Gymnastics Academy
- Deeside Gymnastics
- The Gym Centre
- Leatherhead Gymnastics
Useful Websites and Information
You must ensure that you do not participate in a Gymnastics (Amateur Competition) for more than 90 days in any one Period of Insurance.
This Sport does not provide Accidental Death & Disability Benefit or Personal Liability cover.
Please read the Policy Wording for full details.
This Travel Insurance is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities and Insured by Union Reiseversicherung AG, UK. Travel Insurance Facilities are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Union Reiseversicherung AG are authorised by BaFin and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority.