Gymnastics (Amateur Competition) Travel Insurance
Our Gymnastics policy covers you to take part in an Amateur Competition abroad. Cover starts from when you leave your home, whilst you are taking part and until you return to your home.
JS Travel Insurance can insure any Individual (s), Sports Clubs or Gymnastic Group taking part in an Amateur Competition in Holland, Belgium and other countries in Europe as well around the World.
To get a quote by telephone or email, contact us on 0800 047 5065 (FREEPHONE) or 01273 773 017 email@example.com
- Summary of Cover
- Highlights of Cover
- Popular Gymnastics Competitions
- Clubs and Schools we have Insured
- Pre Existing Medical Conditions
- Useful Websites
Summary of Cover
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||£1,000||£3,000||£7,500|
|Medical and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Scheduled Airline Failure||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
*The excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions of this policy offered by JS Travel Insurance.
This Travel Insurance policy for Gymnastics (Amateur Competition) is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities and Insured by Union Reiseversicherung AG, UK. Travel Insurance Facilities are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Union Reiseversicherung AG are authorised by BaFin and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Highlights of Cover
- If you are injured taking part in an Amateur Competition, we will cover the Medical Expenses.
- Repatriation back to your country of Residents if deemed medically necessary is covered.
- Cancellation or Curtailment of your trip due to your illness or of a close family member.
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance number available.
- Covered when Training and taking part in Amateur Gymnastics Competitions.
Popular Gymnastics Competitions
- Miss Valentine - 26th February - 1st March, 2020
- FIG World Cup - 13th February - 16th February, 2020
- Maia Acro FIG world cup - 4th March - 8th March, 2020
- GCP Lisbon International Tournament - 12th March - 15th March, 2020
- Kalamatas Cup - Dates TBA, 2020
- Elegant Cup - Dates TBA, 2020
- Baltic Flower - Dates TBA, 2020
- Flanders International Acro Cup - 10th April - 12th April, 2020
- IAG Sport Event - Inc. Acro Comp - Dates TBA, 2020
- Turin Acro Cup - Dates TBA, 2020
Clubs and Schools we have Insured
- West Wales Gymnastics Academy
- Deeside Gymnastics
- The Gym Centre
- Leatherhead Gymnastics
Pre Existing Medical Conditions
If you have pre existing medical conditions and you plan to participate in Gymnastics (Amateur Competition) whilst travelling abroad, we are able to provide you with a policy.
This policy also covers Personal Liability whilst taking part in an Amateur Competition.
Please check the Terms and Conditions for any Restrictions or Exclusions.