Football Tour Travel Insurance
If you plan a trip and participate in a Football Tour, you need a Travel Insurance policy before leaving your home. Medical Expenses Cover (£5m) Repatriation back to the UK if required. Cancellation and Curtailment cover. Cover for Activity Equipment (Football Boots, Football Kit). 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance is available. To get a quote by telephone or…
If you plan a trip and participate in a Football Tour, you need a Travel Insurance policy before leaving your home.
- Medical Expenses Cover (£5m)
- Repatriation back to the UK if required.
- Cancellation and Curtailment cover.
- Cover for Activity Equipment (Football Boots, Football Kit).
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance is available.
To get a quote by telephone or email, contact us at 0800 043 0020 / 01273 092 757 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summary of Cover
- Football Club Tour Travel Insurance
- School Football Tour Travel Insurance
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- Useful Websites
Summary of Cover (per person)
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Emergency Medical and Repatriation*||£5,000,000||£5,000,000||£5,000,000|
|Cancellation or Curtailment*||-||£3,000||£7,500|
|Loss of Passport*||-||£300||£500|
|Missed Departure / Connection||-||£500||£500|
*Excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
Please read the Policy Wording for the complete list of Benefits.
Healix Insurance Services Ltd, on behalf of Hamilton Insurance DAC, arranges this Travel Insurance policy for Jade Stanley Ltd. Healix Insurance Ltd is registered in England and Wales under No. 5484190 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under No. 437248. Hamilton Insurance DAC is registered in Ireland No. 484148, authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland, and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in connection with their UK branch. Jade Stanley Ltd is registered in England and Wales under No. 03570857 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under No. 306205.
Football Club Tour Travel Insurance
Football Clubs are looking to tour in the UK, Europe and even Worldwide. When going on a Football Tour, we can cover the players, coaches and spectators. It is a good idea to get a separate policy for those who are not players, as the cost will be cheaper. This is a great way to experience a different culture and play against different styles of Football.
School Football Tour Travel Insurance
As this is a school tour, there are specific differences between a club tour and FA Regulations to consider.
- There has to be at least one Adult for every five Children.
- Each child needs their Parent(s) written consent to attend a Football Tour.
- There needs to be a trained Child Protection Officer on each Tour.
- Ensure a First Aid kit and a qualified First Aider are on the Tour.
- With a male group, there should be a male staff member and the same if it is a female group.
- Safeguarding Children Policy must be in place; it is best to have as many people as possible who have completed the Safeguarding Children Education Programme.
- Make sure the children have a "Safe Away Card".
- There should be a point of contact for all parents (usually a football coach or adult travelling with the children.
Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
If you have pre-existing medical conditions and plan to participate in a Football Tour, we can provide you with a policy.
We have several providers (Adventures) who can offer travel insurance, including a Football Tour if you have a pre-existing medical condition.