Rugby (Amateur Tournament) Travel Insurance
Our Rugby Travel Insurance covers your travel to play in Amateur Tournaments and Rugby Tours . Cover starts from when you leave your country of Residents, whilst you are playing and until you have returned to your country of Residents. JS Travel Insurance insures many Schools and Clubs playing in Tournaments in Holland, Belgium and other countries every year. To…
Our Rugby Travel Insurance covers your travel to play in Amateur Tournaments and Rugby Tours . Cover starts from when you leave your country of Residents, whilst you are playing and until you have returned to your country of Residents.
JS Travel Insurance insures many Schools and Clubs playing in Tournaments in Holland, Belgium and other countries every year.
To get a quote by telephone or email, contact us on 0800 047 5065 (FREEPHONE) or 01273 773 017 firstname.lastname@example.org
JS Travel Insurance can now provide cover for your Gadgets, such as Mobile Phones, Tablets and Computer Game Consoles. You will be able to select this cover on the quote page of our website.
We provide cover for Residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and British Forces Posted Overseas.
- Summary of Cover
- Highlights of Cover
- Pre Existing Medical Conditions
- Rugby Tournaments
- Common Injuries
- Rugby Equipment
- Clubs and Schools
- European and Worldwide Residents
- Useful Websites and Information
Summary of Cover
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||£1,000||£3,000||£7,500|
|Medical and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Scheduled Airline Failure||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
Highlights of Cover
- If you are injured playing we will cover the Medical Expenses.
- Repatriation back to your country of Residents, if deemed necessary.
- Theft of Boots. Rugby Kit can be covered (but not in use).
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance Number Available.
- Covered when training and when playing.
- If you have a pre existing medical condition, we may be able to provide you with a policy. Call us for a quote.
Pre Existing Medical Conditions
If you have pre existing medical conditions and you plan to participate in Rugby (Amateur Tournament) whilst travelling abroad, we are able to provide you with a policy. If you want to get a quote online, you can go to our dedicated website for pre existing medical conditions.
This policy also covers Personal Liability whilst taking part in an Amateur Tournament.
Popular Rugby Tournaments
- Hilversum Rugby Tournament - 10th April, 2020
- Carwyn James memorial trophy - Dates TBA, 2020
- Montgomery Tournament - Dates TBA , 2020
- Torneo Citta Di Rovato - 29th May - 31st May, 2020
- Gent Rugby Festival - 11th April - 12th April, 2020
- Tom Morris Rugby Festival - 22nd May - 25th May, 2020
- Terenure Rugby Festivals - 2nd May - 3rd May, 2020
- SQY Rugby Festival Tournament - 11th April - 12th April, 2020
- French Rugby Festival - 1st May - 4th May, 2020
- Portugal Youth Rugby Festival - 4th April - 5th April, 2020
- Prague Youth Rugby Festival - 4th April, 13th June, 17th October, 2020
- Krakow Rugby Festival - 19th June - 21st June, 2020
- Barcelona Rugby Festival - 27th September - 29th September, 2019
- Majorca Beach Rugby - 2nd May - 3rd May, 2020
- The Upper Body . Shoulders , Pectorals and Ribs mainly
- Strained Muscles
- Knees : Ligaments , ACLs
- Head : Concussion
- Rugby Boots
- Full Rugby Kit if Needed
- Rugby Ball
- Mouth Piece
Clubs and Schools
European and Worldwide Residents
World Nomads offers Travel Insurance if you are a Resident of a European or Worldwide country and you are planning to take part in Rugby Union or Rugby League matches whilst on your trip.
You can also add high value items, such as Sports Gear, Technical Equipment and Cameras, and Personal Items.
Please check the Terms and Conditions for any Restrictions or Exclusions.
Useful Websites and Information
You must ensure that you do not participate in Rugby (Amateur Tournament) for more than 90 days in any one Period of Insurance.
This Sport does not provide Accidental Death & Disability Benefit or Personal Liability cover.
This Travel Insurance is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities and Insured by Union Reiseversicherung AG, UK. Travel Insurance Facilities are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Union Reiseversicherung AG are authorised by BaFin and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority.