Rugby (Amateur Tournament) Travel Insurance
- Our Rugby Insurance covers your travel to play in Amateur Tournaments overseas.
- Cover starts from when you leave your country of Residents, whilst you are playing and until you have returned to your country of Residents.
- JS Travel Insurance can insure many Schools and Clubs playing in Tournaments in Holland, Belgium and other countries every year.
- We only cover Amateur Tournaments in Europe. For outside of Europe, please call or email us for a quote.
- At present we are only able to provide cover for those who are 17 years of age or younger, who are taking part in a Rugby Tournament. If you are over 18 years of age, we can still provide cover, please call or email us for a quote.
To get a quote by telephone or email, contact us on 0800 047 5065 (FREE) or 01273 773 017
JS Travel Insurance provides cover for Residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Republic of Ireland.
- 1. Summary of Cover
- 2. Highlights of Cover
- 3. Rugby Tournaments that we have covered
- 4. Common Injuries
- 5. Rugby Equipment
- 6. Clubs and Schools we have Insured
- 7. Useful Websites and Information
1. Summary of Cover
|Section & Cover||Standard||Essential||Essential Plus||Superior|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||-||£2,500||£2,500||£5,000|
|Failure of Carrier||-||-||-||£1,000|
This insurance contract is between you and White Horse Ireland dac, a company registered in Ireland (Registered Company No. 306045), whose Registered Office is at Rineanna House, Free Zone West, Shannon, County Clare, Republic of Ireland. White Horse Insurance Ireland dac is authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. This can be checked by visiting their website at www.centralbank.ie
2. Highlights of Cover
- If you are injured playing we will cover the Medical Expenses.
- Repatriation back to your country of Residents, if deemed necessary is covered.
- Theft of Boots, Rugby Kit can be covered (but not damage in use).
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance Number Available.
- Covered when training and when playing.
- If you have a pre existing medical condition, we may be able to provide you with Travel Insurance. Call us on 01273 773 017for a quote.
3. Popular Rugby Tournaments we have covered
- Hilversum Rugby Tournament - 1st - 4th April, 2018
- Gent Rugby Festival - 30th - 1st April, 2018
- Tom Morris Rugby Festival - 18th - 20th May, 2018
- Terenure Rugby Festivals - 5th - 6th May, 2018
- Malta Youth Rugby Festival U19 - 23rd - 26th March, 2018
- Challenge Adrien Cayol Rugby Tournament - 31st March - 1st April, 2018
- SQY Rugby Festival Tournament - 31st March - 1st April, 2018
- Portugal International Rugby Festival - 7th - 8th April, 2018
- Prague Youth Rugby Festival - 6th - 8th April, 2018
- Krakow Rugby Festival - 22nd - 24th June, 2018
4. Common Injuries
- The Upper Body . Shoulders , Pectorals and Ribs mainly
- Strained Muscles
- Knees : Ligaments , ACLs
- Head : Concussion
5. Rugby Equipment
- Rugby Boots
- Full Rugby Kit if Needed
- Rugby Ball
- Mouth Piece
Clubs and Schools we have Insured
7. Useful Websites and Information