Rugby (Amateur Tournament) Travel Insurance
- Our Rugby Insurance covers your travel to play in Amateur Tournaments overseas.
- Cover starts from when you leave your country of Residents, whilst you are playing and until you have returned to your country of Residents.
- JS Travel Insurance insures many Schools and Clubs playing in Tournaments in Holland, Belgium and other countries every year.
JS Travel Insurance can now provide cover for your Gadgets, such as Mobile Phones, Tablets and Computer Game Consoles. You will be able to select this cover on the quote page of our website.
To get a quote by telephone or email, contact us on 0800 047 5065 (FREEPHONE) or 01273 773 017 firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide cover for Residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and British Forces Posted Overseas.
- 1. Summary of Cover
- 2. Highlights of Cover
- 3. Rugby Tournaments that we have covered
- 4. Common Injuries
- 5. Rugby Equipment
- 6. Clubs and Schools we have Insured
- 7. Useful Websites and Information
1. Summary of Cover
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||£1,000||£3,000||£7,500|
|Medical and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Scheduled Airline Failure||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
2. Highlights of Cover
- If you are injured playing we will cover the Medical Expenses.
- Repatriation back to your country of Residents, if deemed necessary is covered.
- Theft of Boots, Rugby Kit can be covered (but not damage in use).
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance Number Available.
- Covered when training and when playing.
- If you have a pre existing medical condition, we may be able to provide you with Travel Insurance. Call us on 0800 047 5065 for a quote.
3. Popular Rugby Tournaments we have covered
- Hilversum Rugby Tournament - 1st - 4th April, 2018
- Gent Rugby Festival - 30th - 1st April, 2018
- Tom Morris Rugby Festival - 18th - 20th May, 2018
- Terenure Rugby Festivals - 5th - 6th May, 2018
- Malta Youth Rugby Festival U19 - 23rd - 26th March, 2018
- Challenge Adrien Cayol Rugby Tournament - 31st March - 1st April, 2018
- SQY Rugby Festival Tournament - 31st March - 1st April, 2018
- Portugal International Rugby Festival - 7th - 8th April, 2018
- Prague Youth Rugby Festival - 6th - 8th April, 2018
- Krakow Rugby Festival - 22nd - 24th June, 2018
4. Common Injuries
- The Upper Body . Shoulders , Pectorals and Ribs mainly
- Strained Muscles
- Knees : Ligaments , ACLs
- Head : Concussion
5. Rugby Equipment
- Rugby Boots
- Full Rugby Kit if Needed
- Rugby Ball
- Mouth Piece
Clubs and Schools we have Insured
7. Useful Websites and Information
You must ensure that you do not participate in Rugby (Amateur Tournament) for more than 90 days in any one Period of Insurance.
Please Note: This Sport does not provide Accidental Death & Disability Benefit or Personal Liability cover.
This Travel Insurance is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities and Insured by Union Reiseversicherung AG, UK. Travel Insurance Facilities are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Union Reiseversicherung AG are authorised by BaFin and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority.