Rugby (Amateur Tournament) Travel Insurance
Our Rugby Insurance covers your travel to play in Amateur Tournaments overseas. Cover starts from when you leave your country of Residents, whilst you are playing and until you have returned to your country of Residents. JS Travel Insurance insures many Schools and Clubs playing in Tournaments in Holland, Belgium and other countries every year. JS Travel Insurance…
Our Rugby Insurance covers your travel to play in Amateur Tournaments overseas. Cover starts from when you leave your country of Residents, whilst you are playing and until you have returned to your country of Residents. JS Travel Insurance insures many Schools and Clubs playing in Tournaments in Holland, Belgium and other countries every year.
JS Travel Insurance can now provide cover for your Gadgets, such as Mobile Phones, Tablets and Computer Game Consoles. You will be able to select this cover on the quote page of our website.
To get a quote by telephone or email, contact us on 0800 047 5065 (FREEPHONE) or 01273 773 017 email@example.com
We provide cover for Residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and British Forces Posted Overseas.
- Summary of Cover
- Highlights of Cover
- Rugby Tournaments that we have covered
- Common Injuries
- Rugby Equipment
- Clubs and Schools we have Insured
- Useful Websites and Information
Summary of Cover
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||£1,000||£3,000||£7,500|
|Medical and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Scheduled Airline Failure||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
Highlights of Cover
- If you are injured playing we will cover the Medical Expenses.
- Repatriation back to your country of Residents, if deemed necessary.
- Theft of Boots, Rugby Kit can be covered (but not damage in use).
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance Number Available.
- Covered when training and when playing.
- If you have a pre existing medical condition, we may be able to provide you with Travel Insurance. Call us on 0800 047 5065 for a quote.
Popular Rugby Tournaments we have covered
- Hilversum Rugby Tournament - 21st April, 2019
- Gent Rugby Festival - 18th April - 21st April, 2019
- Tom Morris Rugby Festival - 17th May - 20th May, 2019
- Terenure Rugby Festivals - 4th May - 5th May, 2019
- SQY Rugby Festival Tournament - 20th April - 21st April, 2019
- French Rugby Festival - 3rd May - 6th May, 2019
- Portugal International Rugby Festival - 13th April - 14th April, 2019
- Prague Youth Rugby Festival - 5th April - 7th April, 2019
- Krakow Rugby Festival - 21st June - 23rd June, 2019
- The Upper Body . Shoulders , Pectorals and Ribs mainly
- Strained Muscles
- Knees : Ligaments , ACLs
- Head : Concussion
- Rugby Boots
- Full Rugby Kit if Needed
- Rugby Ball
- Mouth Piece
Clubs and Schools we have Insured
Useful Websites and Information
RC Hookers Rugby Tournament
You must ensure that you do not participate in Rugby (Amateur Tournament) for more than 90 days in any one Period of Insurance.
This Sport does not provide Accidental Death & Disability Benefit or Personal Liability cover.
This Travel Insurance is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities and Insured by Union Reiseversicherung AG, UK. Travel Insurance Facilities are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Union Reiseversicherung AG are authorised by BaFin and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority.