The Annual Mongolia Charity Rally is next month and JS Travel Insurance has been providing policies for individuals taking part in this event over many years.
This Charity fundraising event will challenge Entrants to get their 1 Litre engine cars (or 125cc motorbikes) from Prague [Czech Republic] to Ulan Ude (a city in East Siberia, Russia) between 22nd July to 16th September 2019.
The Mongolia Charity Rally will take you through rough terrains and weather conditions in a vehicle that may have seen better days. You may be exposed to greater risk of accident and injury, so it’s important for participants to get Travel Insurance before they leave the UK to cover your medical emergencies during the Rally. This is especially important since your journey will take you through countries where there is no reciprocal health agreement to protect you.
Medical Expenses will pay for your medical, surgical and hospital treatment locally, plus Repatriation cover if the local medical treatment is insufficient.
Key Features & Benefits for a Mongolia Charity Rally:
- Travel and Accommodation should you need to cancel or cut short the trip.
- Passport & Travel Documents.
- Baggage and Valuables.
- Personal Money, including pre-paid cash cards (up to £750 on JS Platinum, with £400 cash limit).
- Gadgets up to £1,000 is available for an addition £9 per person.
The Travel Insurance Requirements:
- Valid European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).
- Recommended vaccinations for all possible routes you may travel to.
- Return travel / flight ticket booked before you leave the United Kingdom, so flexi-tickets may be appropriate if you are unsure of what date you might finish the Rally.
Please Note: If you are unable to book your return flight or travel before you depart the UK, please call us for a specific quote.
For full information, please read the Policy Wording emailed to you with your Quote or Policy Documents.
Pre Existing Medical Conditions
If you have pre existing medical conditions and you would like these to be covered on the policy. Please go to our dedicated website and select after you have obtained a quote, Category B Activity cover and the policy will then cover you for the Mongol Rally.
We can be contacted, if you have any questions or you would like to go through a quote over the telephone.
0800 047 5065 (FREEPHONE) or 01273 773 017