Schools Ski Racing Championship Travel Insurance
JS Travel Insurance has partnered with Halsbury Ski to provide Ski Racing Travel Insurance for the participants at the School Ski Racing Championships (ISSC) from 15th to 23rd December 2023 The Ski Race (Training) and Races take place over seven days, and you must have a comprehensive Ski Racing (Training) and Ski Racing…
JS Travel Insurance has partnered with Halsbury Ski to provide Ski Racing Travel Insurance for the participants at the School Ski Racing Championships (ISSC) from 15th to 23rd December 2023
The Ski Race (Training) and Races take place over seven days, and you must have a comprehensive Ski Racing (Training) and Ski Racing Travel Insurance policy for this period.
A 5% discount is provided for all participants who book through JS Travel Insurance.
To contact us by telephone or email, 0800 043 0020 / 01273 092 757 firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlights of Cover
- Medical Cover (up to £5m) for injuries whilst Ski Racing (Training) and Ski Racing, for all medical treatment, including if you are diagnosed with Covid-19. Repatriation is also covered under this policy.
- Ski Equipment covers up to £1,500 (single article limit £750) for loss/theft/damage in transit storage.
- Please Note: Halsbury Ski has a 21-day Covid-19 Guarantee as well.
Summary of Cover (per person)
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Emergency Medical and Repatriation*||£5,000,000||£5,000,000||£5,000,000|
|Search and Rescue*||£25,000||£50,000||£50,000|
|Cancellation or Curtailment*||-||£3,000||£7,500|
|Loss of Passport*||-||£300||£500|
|Missed Departure / Connection||-||£500||£500|
|Unused Activity Pack||£75||£75||£75|
|Piste / Mountain Closure*||£1,000||£1,000||£1,000|
|Avalanche / Landslide Cover||£1,000||£1,000||£1,000|
*Excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
Please read the Policy Wording for the complete list of Benefits.
Healix Insurance Services Ltd, on behalf of Hamilton Insurance DAC, arranges this Travel Insurance policy for Jade Stanley Ltd. Healix Insurance Ltd is registered in England and Wales under No. 5484190 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under No. 437248. Hamilton Insurance DAC is registered in Ireland No. 484148, authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland, and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority in connection with their UK branch. Jade Stanley Ltd is registered in England and Wales under No. 03570857 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under No. 306205.
Ski Racing Travel Insurance FAQs
1. Am I also covered for when I am not Ski Racing (Training) or Ski Racing and Skiing Recreationally with this policy?
Yes, the policy will cover you for Medical Expenses, Repatriation and Search and Rescue.
2. What is the Cover for Covid-19?
Medical Expenses and Repatriation if you become ill with Covid-19 whilst abroad. The Cover is for Cancellation if you receive a positive test 14 days before departure.
3. How do I get my 5% discount?
You will need to contact us for a policy, and we can adjust the premium and provide a 5% discount. 0800 043 0020
4. Should I get Ski Racing Travel Insurance even if I already have Travel Insurance on a family policy?
You must check the existing Travel Insurance policy to see if it covers Ski Racing (Training) and Ski Racing. It is almost certainly not included, so you will need this Cover to be fully insured.
5. Are my Skis covered when I am Ski Racing (Training) and Ski Racing?
Yes, they are covered for up to £1,500 (Single Article Limit £750). So cover when they are in transit and storage.
6. What is the claims process if I am injured?
We provide you with a 24 /7 Emergency Assistance telephone number, and they will register the claim and let you know the next steps.
7. How does the Sports Equipment cover work?
Suppose you must claim your Sports Equipment, such as skis, boots or ski poles. The age of the equipment is taken into account. 85% if purchased within one year. 70% under two years. 50% under three years. 25% under four years. 10% under five years. After that, no cover is available. If you do not have receipts, it is a good idea to photograph the equipment for proof of ownership.
8. Will my child be covered if they injure themselves during a ski race and need medical attention?
Yes, they will be covered for Medical and Emergency Expenses up to £5,000,000, including Repatriation back to the UK.