Ski Racing Travel Insurance
If you are planning a trip abroad and you or a member of your family will be Ski Racing, you will need to have a Travel Insurance policy in place before you leave your home
There are options available such as Single Trip, Annual (including children), Longstay or Seasonaire policies.
JS Travel Insurance are introducers to MPI BROKERS.
Ski Racing and Training
Please see Ski Racing cover found on MPI Winter Sports Policies:
Masters, Inferno, Eurotest, Inter Livery, Amateur Inter Club Championships, Parsen Derby, Military Divisional Championships (Army, Navy, Air Force), English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish Championships and National Championships (with an entry age of under 16).
Other forms of Ski Racing may not be provided as standard (but for these and other races not mentioned above may be able to provide cover upon application, which include Ski Racing in the Combined Services, the British Ski Champuioships, and any other International Racing events.)
Popular Ski Racing Events
- BASS Welsh Alpine Ski Champs - 23rd January - 24th January 2020
- Aiglon Cup - 12th March - 13th March 2020
- British Championships, Tignes, Easter, 2020
- Artemis Anglo-Scottish Cup - 5th January - 8th January 2020
- English Alpine Ski Championships Bormio - 16th February - 21st February 2020
- Artemis Interschool Ski Challenge Pila - 16th March - 17th March 2020
- Aiglon Cup Villiars - 12th March - 13th March 2020
- Welsh Alpine Championships, Champery, 18th January - 25th January 2020
- Mar Artemis Interschool Ski Challenge - 15th March - 17th March 2020
Pre Existing Medical Conditions
If you have pre existing medical conditions and you plan to do a Ski Racing whilst travelling abroad, we are able to provide you with a policy. You will need to select Winter Sports during the quote process.
Please check the Terms and Conditions for any Restrictions or Exclusions.