0800 043 0020
Welcome toJS Travel Insurance
Travel Insurance > Off-Road Motorcycling Travel Insurance

Off-Road Motorcycling Travel Insurance

JS Travel Insurance can provide travel insurance for off-road motorcycling.

We can also provide cover for Motorcycle Touring and Motorcycle Track Days.

  • Motorcycling - Adventure Riding/Endurance - Europe Only
  • Motorcycling - Adventure Riding/Endurance Guided Tours - Europe Only


Please Note: We can cover the days you will participate in Off-Road Motorcycling if you already have a Travel Insurance policy. When getting a quote and purchasing a policy, you must take out Adventures Party A Only, so the cover is valid.

The policy does not allow jumps, stunts, racing or similar.

To contact us by telephone or email, 0800 043 0020 / 01273 092 757 support@jsinsurance.co.uk

Summary of Cover


Section & Cover Limit Per Person Excess
Medical Expenses and Repatriation £10,000,000 £100
Search & Rescue £50,000 £500
Personal Accident £5,000 -
Activity Equipment* £1,000 £75
Delayed Activity Equipment £200 -
Activity Equipment Hire £300 -
Legal Expenses £25,000 -
Curtailment £2,000 £100

*Activity Equipment is covered whilst in transit, storage, and use.


Section & Cover Limit Per Person Excess
Personal Possessions £2,000 £75
Valuables (incl. mobile phone) £300 £75
Delayed Possessions £200 -
Loss of Personal Money £300 £75
Loss of Travel Documents £1,000 £75
Cancellation (incl Activity Course Fees) £5,000 £100
Travel Disruption £1,000 -
Travel Delay £120 -
Abandonment £5,000 £100

Trekking Travel Insurance is arranged for JS Travel Insurance through PJ Hayman & Company Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number 497103). Registered office: Stansted House, Rowlands Castle, Hampshire PO9 6DX. Reg no. 2534965. Adventures Travel Insurance is underwritten by  Antares Syndicate 1274 at Lloyd&rsquo's. Antares is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.

Off Road Motorcycling

This policy covers a variety of sports but also covers you if you are not on public roads.

From dirt bikes to motorcycle touring, this provides a great way to show your ability to participate in an adventure outside normal restrictions.

Who Goes on Off-Road Motorcycling Trips?

There are no age limits for someone taking part in Off-Road Motorcycling. You should wear the correct protective clothing and have the necessary licenses.

Where can you go on Off-Road Motorcycling Holidays?

Spain is a trendy country for this activity as it has hundreds of miles of off-road trails in mountain regions like Malaga, with many excursions, try Let's Ride Spain

Or Bulgaria where there is lots of mountain terrain to ride, try Trial 2 Extreme

Travel Insurance Toolkit

  • Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
  • Covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
  • Secure data encryption