0800 047 5065
Welcome toJS Travel Insurance
Travel Insurance > Sports & Activities > Motorcycle Track Days Travel Insurance

Motorcycle Track Days Travel Insurance

If you are planning to take part in Motorcycle Track Days when abroad, it is good idea to have a Travel Insurance policy in place before you leave your home.


Please check the Terms and Conditions for any Restrictions or Exclusions.

To get a quote by telephone or email, contact us on 0800 047 5065 (FREE) or 01273 773 017 info@jsinsurance.co.uk

Summary of Cover


Section & Cover Limit Per Person Excess
Medical Expenses £10,000,000 £100
Activity Equipment £1,000 £75
Delayed Activity Equipment £200 -
Activity Equipment Hire £300 -
Legal Expenses £25,000 -
Curtailment £2,000 £100


Section & Cover Limit Per Person Excess
Personal Possessions £2,000 £75
Delayed Possessions £200 -
Loss of Personal Money £300 £75
Loss of Travel Documents £1,000 £75
Cancellation £5,000 £100
Travel Disruption £1,000 -
Travel Delay £120 -
Abandonment £5,000 £100
End Supplier Failiure £2,500 -

Common Injuries

Motorcycling is a more dangerous means of transport than other road alternatives and it is essential that you always take safety precautions and wear the appropriate apparel including a helmet especially when participating in Motorcycling Track Days.

In fact, you will be required to wear a helmet and the proper Motorcycling clothing to participate.

The biggest risk associated with Motorcycle Track Days is collision with other vehicles and falling off.

In rainy conditions or other non ideal weather, racers may slip and slide, thereby potentially sustained injuries as well.

Motorcycle accidents do happen and the motorbike rider is usually the one who suffers the most, as they are not afforded the same protection that a car gives its driver.

Important Information

You are required at all times to wear the appropriate safety equipment, for example protective clothing and / or suitable head protection.

This activity does not provide Accidental Death & Disability Benefit or Personal Liability cover.

Adventures Travel Insurance is arranged for Jade Stanley Limited through P J Hayman & Company Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number 497103). Registered office: Stansted House, Rowlands Castle, Hampshire PO9 6DX. Reg no. 2534965. Adventures Travel Insurance is underwritten by Antares Syndicate 1274 at Lloyd’s. Antares is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.

Travel Insurance Toolkit

  • Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
  • Covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
  • Secure data encryption