Coronary Heart Disease Travel Insurance
You must have a Travel Insurance policy before your trip begins if you have Coronary Heart Disease.
To contact us by telephone, 0800 043 0020 / 01273 092 757.
Summary of Cover (per person)
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||-||£2,000||£5,000|
|Medical Expenses and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Scheduled Airline Failure||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
|Overseas Return Quarantine||Included||Included||Included|
*Excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
JS Travel Insurance has partnered with Goodtogoinsurance.com to provide this Travel Insurance that covers Coronary Heart Disease. Goodtogoinsurance.com is a trading name of Ancile Insurance Group Limited, Registered Address: Kao Hockham Building, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2NQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - No. 471641.
When obtaining a quote for Travel Insurance to cover Coronary Heart Disease, you will be asked several questions:
- Have you ever had a Heart Bypass, an Angioplasty or a Coronary Stent?
- Have you ever been a smoker?
- How many (if any) Heart Attacks have you had?
- How long ago was the onset of treatment to prevent this heart problem?
- Are you awaiting any tests, test results, surgery or seeing a heart specialist about new symptoms?
- Can you always walk 200 yards on the flat without chest pain, tightness, or breathlessness?
- Do you ever have chest pain, tightness, or breathlessness at rest?
Treatment for Coronary Heart Disease
An Angioplasty is when a balloon is inserted into the artery and inflated to crush the fatty deposits and thus reopen the highway.
A stent is a tube inserted into the blockage and can be temporary or permanent.
Coronary Bypass surgery is when veins from other parts of the body are grafted onto the heart to improve blood flow. In the most extreme cases, a Heart Bypass is necessary.