Ski Season Travel Insurance
If you need a Travel Insurance policy for a Ski Season, you can get instant cover online. Whether you plan to work in a Ski Chalet, Restaurant or Bar Work, all of our policies will provide you with cover as standard. The policy will also cover you for your leisure time and any recreational Skiing or Snowboarding you plan to do on your time off. There is no…
If you need a Travel Insurance policy for a Ski Season, you can get instant cover online.
Whether you plan to work in a Ski Chalet, Restaurant or Bar Work, all of our policies will provide you with cover as standard.
The policy will also cover you for your leisure time and any recreational Skiing or Snowboarding you plan to do on your time off.
There is no restrictions to the number of days that you can Ski or Snowboard during the cover dates.
To get a quote by telephone or email, contact us on 0800 047 5065 (FREEPHONE) or 01273 773 017 firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of Cover
|Section & Cover||Gold|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||£2,500|
|Medical and Repatriation||£5,000,000|
|Hire of Ski Equipment||£250|
The JS Travel Insurance policy is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities and Insured by Union Reiseversicherung AG, UK. Travel Insurance Facilities are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Union Reiseversicherung AG are authorised by BaFin and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Cover Long Trips up to 6 months away from home.
- We have an alternative poolicy that can cover you for up to 18 months and this policy allows two trips back to the UK during the duration of the policy. Please contact us for a quote.
- Cover on be extended any number of times whilst you are away.
- No restriction to time spent in any one place, you can visit as many countries as you wish or just stay in one for the whole trip. We can always change the areas that you have selected during the life of the policy.
- Activity and Sports cover can be added, including for example Off Piste Skiing and Snowboarding (with a Guide).
- Cover available for Travellers between the age of 18 and 45 years of age.
- 24 hours Multi-lingual Emergency Assistance Helpline.
European and Worldwide Residents
World Nomads offers cover if you are a Resident of another European or Worldwide country and you are planning a Ski Season whilst on your trip.
These policies will also cover you if you have already left your home country and plan on taking part in a Ski Season.
You can also add High Value Items, such as Sports Gear, Technical Equipment and Cameras, and Personal Items.
Please check the Terms and Conditions for any Restrictions or Exclusions.