Ski Season Travel Insurance
Whether you plan to work in a Ski Chalet, Restaurant or Bar Work, all of our policies will provide you with cover as standard. The policy will also cover you for your leisure time and any recreational Skiing you plan to do on your time off. There is no restrictions to the number of days that you can Ski or Snowboard during the cover dates. If you are a Resident in…
Whether you plan to work in a Ski Chalet, Restaurant or Bar Work, all of our policies will provide you with cover as standard. The policy will also cover you for your leisure time and any recreational Skiing you plan to do on your time off.
There is no restrictions to the number of days that you can Ski or Snowboard during the cover dates.
If you are a Resident in Europe or any other country in the World, we can provide Seasonaires Travel Insurance. We can also provide cover if you have already left your home. You would need to contact for a quote.
JS Travel Insurance can now provide cover for your Gadgets, such as Mobile Phones, Tablets and Computer Game Consoles. You will be able to select this cover on the quote page of our website.
To get a quote by telephone or email, contact us on 0800 047 5065 (FREEPHONE) or 01273 773 017 firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide cover for Residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and British Forces Posted Overseas.
|Section & Cover||Gold|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||£2,500|
|Medical and Repatriation||£5,000,000|
|Hire of Ski Equipment||£250|
- Cover Long Trips up to 6 months away from home.
- We can offer cover for up to 2 years and this policy allows two trips back during the duration of the policy. Please contact us for a quote.
- Cover on be extended any number of times whilst you are away.
- No restriction to time spent in any one place, you can visit as many countries as you wish or just stay in one for the whole trip. We can always change the areas that you have selected during the life of the policy.
- Activity and Sports cover can be added, including Off Piste Skiing and Snowboarding (with a Guide).
- Cover available for travellers between the age of 18 and 45 years of age.
- 24 hours Multi-lingual Emergency Assistance Helpline.
You are required at all times to wear the appropriate safety equipment, for example protective clothing and / or suitable head protection.
Whilst taking part in Skiing or Snowboarding there is no Accidental Death & Disability Benefit or Personal Liability cover.
The JS Travel Insurance policy is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities and Insured by Union Reiseversicherung AG, UK. Travel Insurance Facilities are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Union Reiseversicherung AG are authorised by BaFin and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority.