Ski Season Travel Insurance
If you need a Travel Insurance policy for a Ski Season, you can get instant cover online. Whether you plan to work in a Ski Chalet, Restaurant or Bar Work, all of our policies will provide you with cover as standard.
The policy will also cover you for your leisure time and any recreational Skiing or Snowboarding you plan to do on your time off. There is no restrictions to the number of days that you can Ski or Snowboard during the cover dates.
JS Travel Insurance are introducers to MPI BROKERS.
No restriction to time spent in any one place, you can visit as many countries as you wish or just stay in one for the whole trip. We can always change the areas that you have selected during the life of the policy.
- United Kingdom and Ireland
- Europe and Channel Islands
- Australia and New Zealand
- Worldwide excl. USA / Canada and Mexico
- Worldwide (all countries)
Winter Sports Extension
Please select the 'Winter Sports' when generating your quote to take advantage of the great Winter Sports Benefits including:
- Winter Sports Equipment Cover: Up to £1,500 (£1,000 own equipment).
- Winter Sports Activities: Including any form of Racing or Competition and the following activities: Limited Amateur Ski Racing (except national or international races unless the Ski Racing Additional Option has been added), Ski Instructors (courses and fully qualified, excluding Personal Liability), Skiing, Snowboarding, Bobsleigh, Ski Jumping, Ice Hockey, Luge, Tobogganing, Ice Skating, Cross Country Skiing, Ski Touring, Snow Park, Telemarking and Heli Skiing (one day).
- Ski Seasonaire Occupations: Chalet Host, Bar and Restaurant Work, Ski Shops Staff and Drivers.
- Off Piste without a Guide: Within and Outside Resort Boundaries and with and without a Guide (you must follow local advice and warnings).
- Ski Pack and Piste Closure.
Winter Sports Equipment Cover
Please select the 'Winter Sports' when generating your quote to cover your Winter Sports Equipment.
Winter Sports Equipment will cover your Skis, Snowbaords, Sticks and Bindings (owned or hired) up to the amount shown on your selected policy.
For other Winter Sports Accessories, e.g. Boots, Goggles,Clothing; these can be covered under Personal Effects.
European and Worldwide Residents
World Nomads offers cover if you are a Resident of another European or Worldwide country and you are planning a Ski Season whilst on your trip.
These policies will also cover you if you have already left your home country and plan on taking part in a Ski Season.
You can also add High Value Items, such as Sports Gear, Technical Equipment and Cameras, and Personal Items.
Please check the Terms and Conditions for any Restrictions or Exclusions.