EU Residents Travel Insurance
JS Travel Insurance has partnered with Voyager Insurance to provide European and EEA Residents with Travel Insurance.
Our policies are not just available to UK Residents; there are several European and some EEA countries where their residents can purchase travel insurance through us.
We can cover Single Trips, Annual Multi Trip, Long Stays, and Already Departed policies to fit your needs and requirements.
To contact us by telephone or email, +44 (0)1273 092 757 email@example.com
Summary of Cover (per person)
|Section & Cover||Standard||Enhanced||Prime||Supreme|
|Emergency Medical and Repatriation||€5,000,000||€7,500,000||€10,000,000||€10,000,000|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||€1,000||€2,500||€5,000||€10,000|
|Missed Departure/Journey Disruption||€250||€500||€750||€1,000|
|Holiday Financial Protection||-||€1,500||€1,500||€3,000|
Excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
Please read the Policy Wording for the complete list of Benefits.
- Short Stay up to 62 days per trip if aged up to 74 (max 31 days for ages 75-84.
- Annual Multi-Trip up to 45 days per trip if aged 18 - 69 and 31 days if aged 70 - 74.
- Extended Stay of up to 18 months is available if aged up to 59 (24 months on referral).
- Winter Sports
- Sports and Activities
- Gadget Coover
- Cruise Cover
- Business Cover
- Sports Equipment and Cycles
- Golf Cover
- Annual Multi-Trip cover can be extended from 45 days to 62 days trip duration.
European Residents Residents Travel Insurance FAQS
1. If I have an accident or become ill while away, will I be covered for emergency medical treatment?
Yes, these policies will cover Emergency Medical Treatment and Repatriation to your country of Residency.
2. Is there are restrictions regarding which countries I can travel to?
No, but you should check beforehand what is the advice from your government regarding where you can travel to and if there are any restrictions to your travel plan.
3. Do I need to take my EHIC card when I travel?
We recommend having your European Health Insurance Card and a travel insurance policy in place, as the EHIC card will not provide complete cover for any eventuality, such as the curtailment of your trip and Personal Baggage.
4. Do I need a travel insurance policy to travel to the United Kingdom?
If you are not a UK Resident, you may have to pay for medical treatment in the UK, up to 150% of the NHS costs. However, some UK Nationals who live in the EU may be able to receive free NHS treatment.
5. Can I include winter sports and sports and activities in my Policy?
Yes, there is an option to add winter sports and many sports and activities, such as Motorcycling, Scuba Diving and many more.
Residents who can purchase this Policy
- Republic of Ireland