Overactive Thyroid Travel Insurance
If you have an Overactive Thyroid and are planning a trip abroad, you must have Travel Insurance to cover this medical condition.
To contact us by telephone, 0800 043 0020 / 01273 092 757.
Summary of Cover (per person)
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||-||£2,000||£5,000|
|Medical Expenses and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Scheduled Airline Failure||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
|Overseas Return Quarantine||Included||Included||Included|
*Excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
This Travel Insurance with cover for an Overactive Thyroid is provided by goodtogoinsurance.com. Goodtogoinsurance.com is a trading name of Ancile Insurance Group Limited, Registered Address: Kao Hockham Building, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2NQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - No. 471641.
When travelling with an Overactive Thyroid, there are some essential basics to cover:
- Ensure you pack enough medication to cover you for your entire holiday, plus some extra in case of delays, etc.
- If you travel with a companion, separate your Medication between your luggage sets in case one of your bags is lost.
- If travelling in Europe, take your Global Health Insurance Card (GHIC). This is not a substitute for Travel Insurance as it does not cover pre-existing medical conditions or Repatriation back to your home country.
- Have a recent prescription from your healthcare provider detailing the Medication required for your condition
- Find out if emergency Medication can be purchased while on holiday in the area you are travelling to.
- Store your Medication in the right conditions, out of direct sunlight, somewhere cool if necessary.