Overactive Thyroid Travel Insurance
If you have an Overactive Thyroid and you are planning a trip abroad, it is important that you have a Travel Insurance in place to cover this medical condition.
To get a quote by telephone, contact us on 0800 047 5065 (FREEPHONE) or + 44 (0) 1273 773 017.
Summary of Cover
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||-||£2,000||£5,000|
|Medical and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Failure of Carrier||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
*The excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
When travelling with an Overactive Thyroid, there are some important basics to cover:
- Ensure you pack enough Medication to cover you for your entire holiday, plus some extra in case of delays etc.
- If you are travelling with a companion, separate your Medication between your sets of luggage in case one of your bags is lost.
- If travelling in Europe, make sure you take your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). This is not a substitute for Travel Insurance as it does not cover pre existing medical conditions or Repatriation back to your home country.
- Have a recent prescription from your health care provider detailing the Medication required for your condition
- Find out if emergency Medication can be purchased while on holiday in the area you are travelling to.
- Store your Medication in the correct conditions, out of direct sunlight, somewhere cool if necessary.
Before you leave the country, it is important to purchase a Travel Insurance policy that will cover your Overactive Thyroid or any other pre existing medical condition you may have.
This Travel Insurance is provided by goodtogoinsurance.com. Goodtogoinsurance.com is a trading name of Ancile Insurance Group Limited, Registered Address: Kao Hockham Building, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2NQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - No. 471641.