Liver Cirrhosis Travel Insurance
If you have Liver Cirrhosis and are planning a trip, you must have a Travel Insurance policy before leaving your home.
To contact us by telephone, 0800 043 0020 / 01273 092 757.
Summary of Cover (per person)
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||-||£2,000||£5,000|
|Medical Expenses and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Scheduled Airline Failure||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
|Overseas Return Quarantine||Included||Included||Included|
*Excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides this Travel Insurance. Goodtogoinsurance.com is a trading name of Ancile Insurance Group Limited, Registered Address: Kao Hockham Building, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2NQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - No. 471641.
When obtaining a Travel Insurance quote, you will be asked several questions to help ensure you get the correct section.
- Have you had a Liver Transplant?
- Are you on a waiting list for a Liver Transplant?
- Are you jaundiced?
- How many unplanned hospital admissions for this condition have you had in the last twelve months?
- Have you had oesophageal varices (swollen blood vessels) diagnosed?
It is OK to travel with Liver Cirrhosis as long as you make sure you take plenty of your Medication with you.
- Keep medicines in hand luggage in case of delays or lost bags.
- If you travel to a different time zone, adjust the times you take your Medication.
- If you are flying, be aware that the high altitude may cause nosebleeds, which you are more susceptible to when suffering Liver Cirrhosis.