Important Information About Our Policies
Please note, our policies do not provide cover for cancellation, abandonment or curtailment claims if the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advises against all or "all but essential" travel.
Our policies will also not cover any claims caused by or relating to Coronavirus, COVID-19, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-COV-2), any mutation of Coronavirus, COVID-19 or SARs-COV-2 or any pandemic or fear or threat of any the above. We also can not cover any claims relating to any fear or threat concerning these viruses. This general exclusion applies to all sections of cover except for the Emergency Medical Expenses section. Click here for more information.
Kidney Stones Travel Insurance
If you have or have had Kidney Stones in the past, you should make sure that you have a Travel Insurance policy in place before you start your trip.
To get a quote by telephone, contact us on 0800 047 5065 (FREEPHONE) or + 44 (0) 1273 773 017.
Summary of Cover
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||-||£2,000||£5,000|
|Medical and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Failure of Carrier||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
*The excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
You will be asked a number of questions to make sure that you get the right quote for you. These will be:
- Do you have any Kidney Stones at the moment ?
- How many attacks of pain from Kidney Stones have you had in the last 2 years ?
- Is the function of your Kidneys impaired ?
- Are you on Dialysis ?
- Have you had a Kidney Transplant ?
- Are you awaiting Dialysis or a Kidney Transplant ?
- How many medicines do you take for THIS condition ?
- Have you been referred to a Kidney Specialist ?
- How many unplanned hospital admissions for this problem have you had in the last year ?
- Make sure that you have got the 'all clear' to travel from your Doctor or Consultant.
- Take plenty of strong painkillers in your hand luggage (take extra in case of delays).
- Stay hydrated at all times.
- Avoid alcoholic and caffeinated drinks.
Before you leave the country, it is important to purchase a Travel Insurance policy that will cover your Kidney Stones or any other pre existing medical condition you may have.
This Travel Insurance is provided by goodtogoinsurance.com. Goodtogoinsurance.com is a trading name of Ancile Insurance Group Limited, Registered Address: Kao Hockham Building, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2NQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - No. 471641.