Kidney Stones Travel Insurance
If you have or have had Kidney Stones in the past, you should ensure that you have a Travel Insurance policy before you start your trip.
To contact us by telephone, 0800 043 0020 / 01273 092 757.
Summary of Cover (per person)
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||-||£2,000||£5,000|
|Medical Expenses and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Scheduled Airline Failure||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
|Overseas Return Quarantine||Included||Included||Included|
*Excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides this Travel Insurance for Kidney Stones. Goodtogoinsurance.com is a trading name of Ancile Insurance Group Limited, Registered Address: Kao Hockham Building, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2NQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - No. 471641.
You will be asked several questions to ensure you get the correct quote for yourself. These will be:
- Do you have any Kidney Stones at the moment?
- How many pain attacks from Kidney Stones have you had in the last two years?
- Is the function of your Kidneys impaired?
- Are you on Dialysis?
- Have you had a Kidney Transplant?
- Are you awaiting Dialysis or a Kidney Transplant?
- How many medicines do you take for THIS condition?
- Have you been referred to a Kidney Specialist?
- How many unplanned hospital admissions for this problem have you had in the last year?
- Ensure you have the all-clear to travel from your Doctor or Consultant.
- Take plenty of solid painkillers in your hand luggage (take extra in case of delays).
- Stay hydrated at all times.
- Avoid alcoholic and caffeinated drinks.