Kidney Stones Travel Insurance
If you have or have had Kidney Stones in the past, you should make sure that you have a Travel Insurance policy in place before you start your trip.
To get a quote by telephone, contact us on 0800 047 5065 (FREEPHONE) or + 44 (0) 1273 773 017.
Summary of Cover
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||-||£2,000||£5,000|
|Medical and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Failure of Carrier||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
*The excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
You will be asked a number of questions to make sure that you get the right quote for you. These will be:
- Do you have any Kidney Stones at the moment ?
- How many attacks of pain from Kidney Stones have you had in the last 2 years ?
- Is the function of your Kidneys impaired ?
- Are you on Dialysis ?
- Have you had a Kidney Transplant ?
- Are you awaiting Dialysis or a Kidney Transplant ?
- How many medicines do you take for THIS condition ?
- Have you been referred to a Kidney Specialist ?
- How many unplanned hospital admissions for this problem have you had in the last year ?
- Make sure that you have got the 'all clear' to travel from your Doctor or Consultant.
- Take plenty of strong painkillers in your hand luggage (take extra in case of delays).
- Stay hydrated at all times.
- Avoid alcoholic and caffeinated drinks.
Before you leave the country, it is important to purchase a Travel Insurance policy that will cover your Kidney Stones or any other pre existing medical condition you may have.
This Travel Insurance is provided by goodtogoinsurance.com. Goodtogoinsurance.com is a trading name of Ancile Insurance Group Limited, Registered Address: Kao Hockham Building, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2NQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - No. 471641.