Ischemic Heart Disease Travel Insurance
If you have had or you have Ischemic Heart Disease it is important that you have a Travel Insurance policy in place before you start a trip
To get a quote by telephone, contact us on 0800 047 5065 (FREEPHONE) or + 44 (0) 1273 773 017.
Summary of Cover
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||-||£2,000||£5,000|
|Medical and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Failure of Carrier||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
*The excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
When obtaining a quote for Travel Insurance to cover this condition, you will be asked a number of questions. These will include:
- Have you ever had a Heart Bypass, an Angioplasty or a Coronary Stent ?
- Have you ever been a smoker ?
- How long ago was your most recent procedure?
- At any time before your most recent heart procedure, did you suffer a heart attack ?
- Have you ever had any symptoms of Angina (eg chest pain, chest tightness) since your last procedure ?
- Have you had a Heart Attack at any time after your Angioplasty or Stenting ?
- How many (if any) coronary stents do you have?
- Can you always walk 200 yards on the flat without becoming short of breath ?
- Have you been advised to take medication for High Blood Pressure ?
- Have you been advised to take medication to lower your Cholesterol ?
- Consult your Doctor before making any travel plans and follow their advice.
- It is best to avoid strenuous activity if you have been suffering from fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Make sure to bring a plentiful supply of Medication with you.
- Always carry Medication in hand luggage in case of delays or lost luggage.
Before you leave the country, it is important to purchase a Travel Insurance policy that will cover your Ischemic Heart Disease or any other pre existing medical condition you may have.
This Travel Insurance is provided by goodtogoinsurance.com. Goodtogoinsurance.com is a trading name of Ancile Insurance Group Limited, Registered Address: Kao Hockham Building, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2NQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - No. 471641.