Ischemic Heart Disease Travel Insurance
If you have had or have Ischemic Heart Disease, you must have a Travel Insurance policy before starting a trip.
To contact us by telephone, 0800 043 0020 / 01273 092 757.
Summary of Cover (per person)
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||-||£2,000||£5,000|
|Medical Expenses and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Scheduled Airline Failure||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
|Overseas Return Quarantine||Included||Included||Included|
*Excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides this Travel Insurance for Ischemic Heart Disease. Goodtogoinsurance.com is a trading name of Ancile Insurance Group Limited, Registered Address: Kao Hockham Building, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2NQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - No. 471641.
When obtaining a quote for Travel Insurance to cover this condition, you will be asked several questions. These will include:
- Have you ever had a Heart Bypass, an Angioplasty or a Coronary Stent?
- Have you ever been a smoker?
- How long ago was your most recent procedure?
- Did you suffer a heart attack at any time before your most recent heart procedure?
- Have you ever had any symptoms of Angina (e.g. chest pain, tightness) since your last system?
- Have you had a Heart Attack at any time after your Angioplasty or Stenting?
- How many (if any) coronary stents do you have?
- Can you always walk 200 yards on the flat without shortness of breath?
- Have you been advised to take Medication for High Blood Pressure?
- Have you been advised to take Medication to lower your Cholesterol?
- Please consult your doctor before making any travel plans and follow their advice.
- It is best to avoid strenuous activity if you have been suffering from fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Make sure to bring a plentiful supply of Medication with you.
- Always carry Medication in hand luggage in case of delays or lost bags.