Important Information About Our Policies
Please note, our policies do not provide cover for cancellation, abandonment or curtailment claims if the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advises against all or "all but essential" travel.
Our policies will also not cover any claims caused by or relating to Coronavirus, COVID-19, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-COV-2), any mutation of Coronavirus, COVID-19 or SARs-COV-2 or any pandemic or fear or threat of any the above. We also can not cover any claims relating to any fear or threat concerning these viruses. This general exclusion applies to all sections of cover except for the Emergency Medical Expenses section. Click here for more information.
Ischemic Heart Disease Travel Insurance
If you have had or you have Ischemic Heart Disease it is important that you have a Travel Insurance policy in place before you start a trip
To get a quote by telephone, contact us on 0800 047 5065 (FREEPHONE) or + 44 (0) 1273 773 017.
Summary of Cover
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||-||£2,000||£5,000|
|Medical and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Failure of Carrier||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
*The excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
When obtaining a quote for Travel Insurance to cover this condition, you will be asked a number of questions. These will include:
- Have you ever had a Heart Bypass, an Angioplasty or a Coronary Stent ?
- Have you ever been a smoker ?
- How long ago was your most recent procedure?
- At any time before your most recent heart procedure, did you suffer a heart attack ?
- Have you ever had any symptoms of Angina (eg chest pain, chest tightness) since your last procedure ?
- Have you had a Heart Attack at any time after your Angioplasty or Stenting ?
- How many (if any) coronary stents do you have?
- Can you always walk 200 yards on the flat without becoming short of breath ?
- Have you been advised to take medication for High Blood Pressure ?
- Have you been advised to take medication to lower your Cholesterol ?
- Consult your Doctor before making any travel plans and follow their advice.
- It is best to avoid strenuous activity if you have been suffering from fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Make sure to bring a plentiful supply of Medication with you.
- Always carry Medication in hand luggage in case of delays or lost luggage.
Before you leave the country, it is important to purchase a Travel Insurance policy that will cover your Ischemic Heart Disease or any other pre existing medical condition you may have.
This Travel Insurance is provided by goodtogoinsurance.com. Goodtogoinsurance.com is a trading name of Ancile Insurance Group Limited, Registered Address: Kao Hockham Building, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2NQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - No. 471641.