Cerebral Palsy Travel Insurance
If you or one of your travelling companions has Cerebral Palsy, it is very important to have a Travel Insurance policy in place that covers this medical condition.
To get a quote by telephone, contact us on 0800 047 5065 (FREEPHONE) or + 44 (0) 1273 773 017.
Summary of Cover
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||-||£2,000||£5,000|
|Medical and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Failure of Carrier||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
*The excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
When obtaining a quote for Travel Insurance to cover this condition, you will be asked a number of questions.
- Do you have weakness or paralysis of all four limbs ?
- Has this caused any breathing problems or lung infections in the last two years ?
- Do you have Epilepsy ?
- If awake, do you normally lose consciousness during a fit/seizure ?
- How many fits/seizures causing loss of consciousness have you had in the last four weeks ?
- How many fits/seizures causing loss of consciousness have you had in the last six months ?
- How many unplanned hospital admissions have you had for epilepsy/seizures in the last year ?
- How many different medicines do you take for your epilepsy/seizures ?
- How long ago was your first fit/seizure ?
If you are planning a trip then it is important to check out accommodation thoroughly beforehand to make sure all facilities are accessible.
Many hotels have fully equipped rooms with handles and bars that are located on the ground floor.
Inform your Airline in advance so that they can make appropriate arrangements. Airports also have special vehicles to help mobility impaired passengers move around the terminal.
Any Activities that you wish to undertake and Sights that you want to visit should be thoroughly researched as well.
Before you leave the country, it is important to purchase a Travel Insurance policy that will cover for Cerebral Palsy or any other pre existing medical condition you may have.
This Travel Insurance is provided by goodtogoinsurance.com. Goodtogoinsurance.com is a trading name of Ancile Insurance Group Limited, Registered Address: Kao Hockham Building, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2NQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - No. 471641.