Cerebral Palsy Travel Insurance
If you or one of your travelling companions has Cerebral Palsy, it is essential to have a Travel Insurance policy in place that covers this medical condition.
To contact us by telephone, 0800 043 0020 / 01273 092 757 757.
Summary of Cover (per person)
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||-||£2,000||£5,000|
|Medical Expenses and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Scheduled Airline Failure||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
|Overseas Return Quarantine||Included||Included||Included|
*Excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
JS Travel Insurance has partnered with Goodtogoinsurance.com to provide this Travel Insurance that covers Cerebral Palsy. Goodtogoinsurance.com is a trading name of Ancile Insurance Group Limited, Registered Address: Kao Hockham Building, Edinburgh Way, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2NQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - No. 471641.
When obtaining a quote for Travel Insurance to cover Cerebral Palsy, you will be asked several questions:
- Do you have weakness or paralysis of all four limbs?
- Has this caused breathing problems or lung infections in the last two years?
- Do you have Epilepsy?
- If awake, do you usually lose consciousness during a fit/seizure?
- How many fits/seizures causing loss of consciousness have you had in the last four weeks?
- How many fits/seizures causing loss of consciousness have you had in the last six months?
- How many unplanned hospital admissions have you had for epilepsy/seizures in the last year?
- How many different medicines do you take for your epilepsy/seizures?
- How long ago was your first fit/seizure?
If planning a trip, you must check out accommodations thoroughly to ensure all facilities are accessible.
Many hotels have fully equipped rooms with handles and bars on the ground floor.
Inform your Airline in advance so that they can make appropriate arrangements. Airports also have special vehicles to help mobility-impaired passengers move around the terminal.
Any activities you wish to undertake and sights you want to visit should also be thoroughly researched.