Annual Travel Insurance
Our Annual Travel Insurance (Multi Trip) policy is designed for those who have travel plans that include more than one trip during the year. It might be a winter break, city break, business trip or summer holiday, one policy will cover all of these trips for the year. Trip duration to suit your needs. Save money if you go on several holidays and trips a year.…
Our Annual Travel Insurance (Multi Trip) policy is designed for those who have travel plans that include more than one trip during the year. It might be a winter break, city break, business trip or summer holiday, one policy will cover all of these trips for the year.
- Trip duration to suit your needs.
- Save money if you go on several holidays and trips a year.
- Sports and Activities can be added to your policy.
- Winter Sports can be included.
- Business Travel can be included on Platinum cover.
- We will remind you to renew your Annual policy each year.
- 24 hours Emergency Assistance provided.
To get a quote by telephone or email, contact us on 01273 773 422 email@example.com
- Summary of Cover
- Covid-19 / Coronavirus Cover
- Annual Travel Insurance FAQs
- GHIC Card Replaces EHIC
- Pre Existing Medical Conditions
- European Residents
- Useful Websites
Summary of Cover
|Section & Cover||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||£1,000||£3,000||£7,500|
|Medical and Repatriation||£10,000,000||£10,000,000||£10,000,000|
|Scheduled Airline Failure||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
|End Supplier Failure||£1,500||£1,500||£1,500|
|Overseas Return Quarantine||Included||Included||Included|
*The Gadget Cover can be added on the quote page at an additional premium.
**The excess payable does vary depending on the claim benefit.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions of this policy provided by JS Travel Insurance.
Please read the Restrictions and Exclusions of the policy.
This scheme is underwritten by Red Sands Insurance Company (Europe) Limited (Red Sands), registered in Gibraltar under number 87598, registered office at Level 3, Ocean Village Business Centre, 23 Ocean Village Promenade, Gibraltar. Licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission under the Financial Services Act 2019 of Gibraltar.
Covid-19 / Coronavirus Cover
Our Travel Insurance can cover you to travel provided the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) is not advising against all, or all but essential travel to your destination and it is not on the red list.
All customers must follow the advice of the FCDO at the time of travel and for the duration of their trip. This includes returning to the UK if the FCDO changes their travel advice based on the risks presented at the time. https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- Emergency Medical treatment and Repatriation, when medically necessary, if you contract COVID-19 whilst abroad.
- Cancellation if you are unable to travel because you contracted COVID-19 within 14 days of your departure date. This includes a positive pre-travel test.
- Overseas Return Quarantine: Cover for additional accommodation & transport costs (limits apply) if you are unable to return home due to contracting Covid-19 and being told to self-isolate abroad.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions of this policy offered by JS Travel Insurance.
Please read the Restrictions and Exclusions