Thank you for interest in becoming an Affiliate of JS Travel Insurance. a company established for 20 years now and is a leader in providing Travel Insurance products to United Kingdom and Channel Island Residents.
Understanding the Affiliate Programme
It is easy to set up and you can earn an excellent Commission Rate of 12.5% as soon as you add a Text or Banner link on your website.
We can supply you with Tailor Made Banners if you wish and please contact us for your requirements.
We will make it as easy as possible and we are here to help and we will keep in touch during the process.
Benefits of the Affiliate Programme
The partnership with us will provide you with the opportunity to achieve:
- Earn commission on sales through your website, every sale you introduce to us will earn you money.
- Track your sales by logging into the easy to use Affiliate Window backoffice.
Why Choose JS Travel Insurance as a Partner ?
- We offer a full range of products including many Sports and Activities, including Tournaments and Competitions for some sports.
- We have 20 years experience.
- Our premiums are competitively priced and are cheaper than High Street Travel Agents.
How Does the Affiliate Programme Work ?
- JS Travel Insurance runs its affiliate programme through Affiliate Window.
- Affiliates place Banners or Text Links on their website and earn commission for business introduced to us.
- If you have a good quality website, please join our Affiliate Programme now.
- After we have viewed your site we will authorise you as a Partner.
- All commissions will be paid into your bank account via Affiliate Window.
If you would like to speak to our Affiliate Manager, contact Chris Hollingsworth on 0800 047 5065 (FREEPHONE) or 01273 773 017 or email: email@example.com
These Travel Insurance policies are underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities and Insured by Union Reiseversicherung AG, UK. Travel Insurance Facilities are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Union Reiseversicherung AG are authorised by BaFin and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority.