JS Travel Insurance can cover you for the L’Etape 2018 Cycle Race
L’Etape de la Tour is on July 8th 2018 and features the famous climb up the Col de la Colombiere ( 20 times this climb has been in the Tour de France ), the Queen’s stage of Tour de France .
Make sure you have your cover in place, JS Travel Insurance covers many Cyclists every year who take part in this event.
Great features this year are from the Race organizers
Uploading your Medical certificate.
You can do this online now.
Waste Bag – Each rider will have a waste bag, so all can be deposited at the finish. So no throwing water bottles, gels etc….
Mechanical Assistance – Provided by Mavic who will be there 2 days before the race and at feeding stations as you ride the route.
Are you prepared ?
Have you done the training ? You need to there are 4,000 metres of climbing.
Have you got all your kit ? Make sure you have trained in the same kit you will be riding this stage so you know its comfortable.
Have you had your bike serviced ? Do this before you go and do a couple of training runs on your bike before you head to France.
And have you got your Travel Insurance for the trip ?
Important things about the Travel Insurance:
- If you already have Travel Insurance but not specifically that covers Cycle Racing. Call us on 0800 047 5065 .
- If you are already in France and you want Insurance just for the day of the Stage call + 44 (0)1273 773 017.
- Note , if you have any pre existing medical conditions, you should declare them or your claim may not be paid.
- If you already have Bike Insurance in the United Kingdom, make sure it covers you riding in France and make sure it covers a Racing Bike.
Major benefits of their our Travel Insurance are :
- Medical cover up to £10,000,000. You really don’t need this much but it’s good to have it. If you crash and get hurt, you get ill before, after or during the race you are covered for Medical costs. Make sure anyway that you have an European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) too. Search and Rescue cover to £50,000, again unlikely but if you do get lost and need to be rescued if you are injured then this is good cover and unusual for an Insurer to provide it.
Call us on 0800 047 5065 to be covered for l’Etape.
Don’t ride l’Etape without Travel Insurance !!!!!