Tel: 0844 692 3242

Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

We accept these credit cards Barclays Merchant Services

Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ Question :

What is the definition of a UK Resident?

UK Resident is defined as having lived in the country for at least six months and that you spend the majority of your time in the United Kingdom during the year. You must have a permanent UK address and be registered with a UK doctor to purchase Travel Insurance from us. GET A QUOTE FOR TRAVEL INSURANCE To get a quote by telephone or email, please contact us on 0844 692 3242 or via email: If you live in the European Union (including the Channel Islands), please visit our website: GET A QUOTE FOR EUROPEAN RESIDENTS TRAVEL INSURANCE To get a quote by telephone, please contact us on + 44 (0) 1273 773 017
Back to FAQ Page


Did you find this FAQ answered the question satisfactory?


2583 out of 2584 (100%) people found this faq useful.
This faq has been viewed 725 times.