Tel: 0844 692 3242

Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

We accept these credit cards Barclays Merchant Services

Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ Question :

If I have already left the UK, can I get Travel Insurance?

We do provide Travel Insurance even if you have already left the United Kingdom. We can cover Individuals, Couples and Families as well as Groups. This policy is available only by telephone. To get a quote by telephone or email, please contact us on 0844 692 3242 or via email:
Back to FAQ Page


Did you find this FAQ answered the question satisfactory?


2662 out of 2663 (100%) people found this faq useful.
This faq has been viewed 810 times.