Tel: 0844 692 3242

Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

We accept these credit cards Barclays Merchant Services

Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ Question :

What is my Country of Residence ?

The definition of your Country of Residence is defined as the Country where you spend most of the year.

This is the Country, you would wish to be repatriated to in the event of a Medical Emergency and where you would be able to then receive long term Medical Care, if required.

You must have a Residential address that you can refer to within that Country. You should also be registered with a Doctor.

Please be aware, however, that your policy does not cover expenses incurred within the Country of Permanent Residence, unless authorised beforehand by the Emergency Assistance Company.


To get a quote by telephone or email, please contact us on 0844 692 3242 or via email:

Back to FAQ Page


Did you find this FAQ answered the question satisfactory?


1271 out of 1273 (100%) people found this faq useful.
This faq has been viewed 501 times.


JS Insurance is the trading name of Jade Stanley Limited, 5 Chapel Mews, Waterloo Street, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 1AR, Telephone: 01273 773 017. Jade Stanley Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA Registration number is 306205.

Terms and Conditions